Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ombre Lips Tutorial

Hey ladies!  I wanted to share with you an easy makeup technique that has been very popular lately, Ombre lips! We all have lipstick colors we are tired of, or sometimes you just want an extra pop. Well this is an easy way to jazz it up using colors you already own!

You most definitely want to moisturize before adding anything to your lips, for an easier application, comfort and the best look as an end result.  I highly recommend BabyLips which is just a drugstore lip moisturizer that will cost you less than $5.

The lightest pink used in the center of my lips is Pout by Smashbox.  Followed by a hot pink from the Sephora brand (#11) and I lined my lips with a dark purple by Makeup Forever (#15).  Its super quick and easy, just make sure not to rub your lips together too much to ensure you don't loose the gradient look! Enjoy!!









Smooches with a RED lip! :)

*music played is not in anyway owned by me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment